What is BlockChain?
As per wikipedia – originally block chain – is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography.
BlockChain programming is very much in trend as it is secure, reliable, very high up time and hack proof implementation.
BlockChain Development setup
Steps to follows:
- MetaMask: First you need to download metamask chrome extension useful for testing
- Nodejs: download and install latest version of nodejs on your machine as well Link
- VisualStudio: download visual studio community edition.
- Open PowerShell as admin and install Chocolatey using shell command
Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -Scope Process -Force; iex ((New-Object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadString(‘https://chocolatey.org/install.ps1’))
- install other useful tools for git and windows using command “choco install git -params “/GitAndUnixToolsOnePath”
- Close the powershell and than open again. it will confirm that all the process will be referesh.
- install node by using command “npm -install -g node-gyp”
- install windows build tools which are helpfull using command “npm install –global –production windows-build-tools”
- Install ethereum test RPC using command “npm install -g ethereumjs-testrpc”. Don’t worry if you get some warning along the way.
- And last we need to install with npm is truffle tool set “npm install -g truffle”
Now we are ready with the environment for blockchain development.